EXPLORE SCIENTIFIC 100° Ar Eyepiece 14mm (2")
Regular price 3.021,00 kr
VAT included for EU customers. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Currently out of stock. Usually ships in 1-3 weeks. Contact us for a more accurate delivery estimate.
The delivery time of this article is currently not known. Pre-orders are therefore temporarily suspended.
14mm high-resolution argon-purged high-end eyepiece with 100° apparent field
- These eyepieces with their huge apparent field of view not only gave the observer a panoramic visual experience, but they relax the eye so the observer could pay attention to subtle details for extended periods.
- These ultra-wide angle eyepieces played a critical role in the military for aiming at targets, and their long eye-relief counterparts helped reduce eye injury from recoil.
- Each 100° Series Argon-Purged Waterproof eyepiece is internally sealed and purged with inert, dry argon gas to prevent internal fogging, to halt the intrusion of fine particulates and fungus.
- This also maximizes the life of the internal coatings.
- To make sure, every 100° eyepiece is tested by submerging them down to 1 meter of water for 30 minutes. All 100° Series eyepieces are fully multi-coated and edge-blackened to produce maximum contrast.
|Focal length||14 mm|
|Apparent field of view||100 degrees|
|GENERAL TECHNICAL DATA|
|Eyepiece Barrel Diameter||50.8 mm|
|Eyecups||Rubber eyecups, foldable|
|Extended warranty||10 years|
|DIMENSIONS & WEIGHTS|
|Net weight (without access.)||845 g|
|Length of the eyepiece barrel||39 mm|